1.This notice applies to Costmodelling Limited.
2.Costmodelling Limited is registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner.
3. The information we hold about you comes from the way you engage with us such as online submissions via our website, contacting us by email or post, telephone conversations, or from installing and registering our software that you have downloaded from our website.
4. We also obtain information about you from our partner company GoCardless who handle our software direct-debit licence subscriptions.
5. The information we hold may be about yourself (such as name, company name, address and contact details) and financial information (including details of payments).
6. We will use the information you provide to us for the following:
7. We use Wave cloud-based accountancy services for our book-keeping and invoicing system. This means that your name, company name, address, contact email, invoices and payment amounts will be held on Waves' secure servers in our customer account.
8. We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We will only use your information you provide to us to provide the services necessary for us to run our business and for you to run your business in connection with the product or services that we supply to you.
9. You can ask for a copy of your information by writing to the Data Protection Officer at the address below. You can also ask us to change or delete any personal information previously provided. If we can we will, but sometimes we have to maintain records for legal reasons.
10. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the maintenance of your service or account, or to meet other legal or regulatory requirements.
13. When you visit our website for the first time you will be asked if you are prepared to accept cookies in connection with our website. Our website will function without cookies, but they allow the website to function correctly and allow useful feedback to us on the use of our website.
14. Any changes we make to our policy will be put on our website. Please check for updates from time to time, so you are always fully aware of what information is collected and how it is used.
15. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information or would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to: